Sunday, October 24, 2021

Concern for my own writing

I think it is very important for me to be able to find a way of writing that fosters some radically equal  consideration of humanity. Not in some cheesy way that anyone could write off. Like I can't just say that the bum is as holy as Bezos, though if I could get someone to believe that, that would be wonderful.  But I want to write things that lead one to think that statement is some unquestionable truth, humming underneath the story or the poem. Most likely the poem. But I want 'the bum is as holy as Bezos' so be somehow a piori to everything that I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jen-dah

my voice is so dang unambiguously masculine and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can almost pull off a butch lesbian look in some sort of almost convincin...